How does my purchase contribute to WWF?
What is FSC-certified?
What is Blue Angel-certified?
What is GOTS-certified?
I am buying a gift. Do you offer gift wrapping service?
Where is my order shipped from and how long does delivery take?
Why is your parcel packed with other brands' logos?
Why is my Pre-order items not yet shipped out ?
What is your return policy?
Exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same style. Exchanging for a different product is strictly not allowed; We recommend to return your original item for a refund and place a new order for the different product.
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused
- The product must be in its original state and packaging.
- Apparel must have the original tags attached.
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging.
Returned products are inspected by our Operations Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. We do not refund products:
- Obtained from a source other than https://shop.wwf. sg/
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.)
How to return a product?
You can return your online order free of charge within 30 days of receiving your order. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 30-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
Please kindly follow the following steps:
- Contact our Donor Care team at 3129 4331 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide our Donor Care team your order details and reason for returns.
- Print out your return form(s) and return label that will be provided by our Donor Care team via email.
- Insert your return form(s) into the return parcel, then seal the parcel.
- Attach the return label onto the parcel. Please do not attach the return label onto the product packaging.
- Take note of the tracking number stated on the return label as reference.
- Drop off your parcel at any post office.
- WWF Singapore reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item have not reached our warehouse.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.