Every purchase and donation you make contribute directly to WWF’s funds! These funds will go to our conservation projects in different categories, which includes but are not limited to: wildlife protection, forest restoration, ocean protection, and fresh water conservation.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), is a non-profit organization that sets certain high standards to make sure that forestry is practiced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner, in order to promote responsible management of the world's forests. When you buy products with the FSC® logo, your purchase is supporting healthy forests and strong communities. Under FSC certification, forests are certified against a set of strict environmental and social standards, and material from certified forests is tracked all the way to the consumer through the chain of custody certification system.
The Blue Angel is the first environment-related label for products and services in the world. Since 1978 it has set the standard for eco-friendly products and services selected by an independent jury in line with defined criteria. The Blue Angel is awarded to products and services which - from a holistic point of view - are of considerable benefit to the environment and, at the same time, meet high standards of serviceability, health, and occupational health and safety and fitness for use.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
The aim of the standard is to define world-wide recognized requirements that ensure organic status of textiles, from ting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labelling in order to provide credible assurance to the end consumer standards.
We offer gift wrapping service from time to time, especially during gifting seasons. Gift wrapping is available while stocks last.
Don't worry when your carton has a non-WWF branding! This is because we use recycled packaging boxes that has been generously donated to us, in order to reduce our carbon footprint. We encourage you to recycle the packaging boxes too if you could!
Exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same style. Exchanging for a different product is strictly not allowed; We recommend to return your original item for a refund and place a new order for the different product.
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused
- The product must be in its original state and packaging.
- Apparel must have the original tags attached.
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging.
Returned products are inspected by our Operations Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. We do not refund products:
How to return a product?
- Obtained from a source other than https://shop.wwf. sg/
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.)
You can return your online order free of charge within 30 days of receiving your order. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 30-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
Please kindly follow the following steps:
- Contact our Donor Care team at +65 6730 8117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide our Donor Care team your order details and reason for returns.
- Print out your return form(s) and return label that will be provided by our Donor Care team via email.
- Insert your return form(s) into the return parcel, then seal the parcel.
- Attach the return label onto the parcel. Please do not attach the return label onto the product packaging.
- Take note of the tracking number stated on the return label as reference.
- Drop off your parcel at any post office.
- WWF Singapore reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item have not reached our warehouse.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
We inspect each of our products to ensure they are not defective before we ship orders out. However, in the event that you received a defective item, we would be glad to offer an exchange as long as the item fulfils the exchange or return policy. Click here to check out our return and refund policy.